EARLY YEARS OF JEWS


HEY NOW!!!!!!  Look at this! It looks like Drag City is releasing a "new" Silver Jews CD/Vinyl/Cassette (I will take one of each please!).  They have taken the long out of print ARIZONA RECORD and DIME MAP OF THE REEF records and released them as one package.  This is pretty damn great, considering I was thinking of biting the bullet and spending a lot of money on each of those albums.

Here is a sample tune, which I have loved for years.  There is even a wicked Pavemement version of this song which can be found on the Slanted and Enchanted reissue.



My only beef you ask?  I wish they used the cover of the ARIZONA RECORD instead of the DIME MAP... one.  I love my Steve Keene art.  Who knows though, I am sure this art will be represented as well.



PRE ORDER HERE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments