PANAMA PTY

Here they are! The total photo recap of our Panama trip.  Video to come soon.

 Cockroach we found on our balcony

 View from balcony.


 Breakie on the beach.




 Some banana trees around the resort.


 Laura fired up for the beach.
 Coco Loco.  There are seven liquors in there.  I was glowing after two sips.

WORD OF THE WISE!  Laura bought these 1L Bubbas.  They are for cold drinks, and you buy them at Canadian Tire.  The cups at the resort are tiny as fuck.  Three Jaybles sips tops.  They get so jackt when you bust out a Bubba and as for a heavy booze drink. They hold the bottle upside down for a good 20 seconds.  The one Margarita I had made, the dude made it half and half.  Half was booze, the rest was ice and filler.

 Laura was feeling the buzz pretty quick too.

Right before a wave came and busted Lauras glasses.

 Honestly the best book I ever read.  I loved every page.  

 Shoes on so my feet would not burn any more.




 The Sun Goes Down.....

 At the pool bar.



 Breakie fruit.  I forget the name, but I wanted to think it was Guava for the love of Ween.

 heh.
 Laura found a starfish.  I was grossed out.

 Parasailing.  Next time I am doing it.



 Tacky wedding under a 160 year old tree.



 The tackiest shit ever.  We laughed hard.  Stopped to see a wedding getting set up.  We were wondering where the ladies were....then we saw them...coming down the beach on horses.  It was jaw dropping and so bad.  But not as bad as their get ups.  Everyone had leppard [sic] print on them.  Around their weist, inside of their dress, and the mens ties.  Just so bad.  The ladies in the wedding party all went to one side on their horses, and the bride went to the other side, which happened to be right where Laura and I were standing.  There is a really good chance that some wedding photos out there have this bride, a horse, and two bubba holding dirty Canadians standing next to her.  Once we realized we should move, this guy behind us started telling us how he runs the parasailing, and how the bride originally wanted to fly in, over the beach, throwing flowers at everyone.  Had it not been for no wind, she may have topped the tackiness of coming in on horse back. Oh, and when the only people taking pictures of you are random strangers on the beach, and no one from your wedding, you might have issues.

This fucker scared the shit out of me a couple of times.  You would be surprised how a giant fucking peacock can come out of nowhere.

 Boating around the Panama Canal.  It was like Jurrasic Park.  Walked through rain forests, and fed monkeys.









 Oldest bridge in Panama.  Over 100 years old.

 Gamboa resort.
 Prisoners carved this shit.



 Hit a store for AMAZING BBQ chicken, and beer for the bus tour.

Fuck the forks.




 
I thought this graphic was a dudes balls.  Turns out, after Laura told me, its the bowl.

 Our resort at dusk.



 Anton Vally.








 The Market.


Some creepy mask at the market.

 Our last day at the beach. Our plan was the pool bar and the beach.  We decided to do the beach then the pool bar.  As soon as we got in the water I felt an insane pain on my left foot.  JELLY FISH!  I panicked, but because I am the boy who cried wolf Laura did not believe me.  Then I got stung again on my right leg.  I bolted out of the water.  These blisters formed.  For about 15 minutes it was really painful.  Jelly Fish suck.


 Our room  Ice cold.  Killer AC.


 My shoes stunk so bad from walking in the rain at the zoo.





Last shot of the hotel.  Leaving the resort.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Awesome!
    Worth the wait.

    One quibble: No photo(s) of the guys talking about the Montreal Screwjob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That guy was such a character. Basically you have designated eating areas. I can only assume this makes it easier for staff to clean, and so animals dont come around the pool trying to eat your burger. This dude walks out with two plates. One has like 3 burgers on it, the other has 6 cokes. The staff comes out telling him to please not take the stuff to the pool. He starts arguing that he can, because his GF had already brought food to the pool. We just sat there watching this. This dude was leaving one way or another with his burgers.

    Lets just say if he was in PWA, he would be Blob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha ha ha.

    NP: GBV -- IN STITCHES.

    Here we go:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf6wMKooUPk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOD HAHAHAHHA.

    I am pretty sure that is shot on VHS too. Love it haha.

    ReplyDelete