FUNSHAWE MEMORIES

I just found a folder of really old photos from the Fanshawe days.
 Tony's 30th birthday, I believe.
 Chainsaw. THE Chainsaw.

 What we did most. Rocking out to Goat Horn at Call The Office

 Chainsaw after a trip to the surplus store.

 Big NHL 94 tournament

 Polska, and a bad ass GBV poster that I stole from a Buffalo show

 The Karl and Johny wall portrait

Jims ritual after any Call The Office show.  Pizza and smokes. 

 Home work.

 Home work fuel.

 We had a killer Eddie Van Halen coffee table.

 Chainsaws reaction after we gave him an Umerto Tozzi record.  TI AMO!


 Me on stage with Pollard in Dayton.

 Me after being on stage in Dayton.  Bottom corner.  Clearly not sober.

 Kurt and Motel.

 A night at Phils.

 Tonys birthday bus party.  I got kicked out of this bar right after this photo.

 Karls Kough Medicine

 Orso's victory laps after an NHL 94 win.

Karl at Phils.

 Chicago shotguns with Tony before a GBV show.

 Romantic.

 Goat Horn smiles.

 Goat Horn.

 I put this on Karls door when we lived together.

 Karl walked in while I was watching Days Of Our Lives.

 Drinking on Jeremeys roof in Toronto before an Illumianti and Cmon show at the Bovine.

 JV.


 Karl and Jim post Death From Above 1979

 Patio drinks with Chainsaw.

 Pre Danko Jones show.  Karl was probably sick.

 Krazy and Bones.


 Ton Cld



 King Diamond for Halloween
 Rocking out with Chainsaw.  Metallica.  My old Nintendo CD wrack.


 Shikasta.


 Hairdos.

 East of the Rockies.






 Living room wall.
 I tend to point at bands.  Goat Horn.

...and pointing at C'mon

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, that is a SERIOUS collection, and yes, that first one was my 30th with a bottle of Cabo sent from Orso. Kinda a regular birthday thing from him really. Say, isn't my birthday coming in July again?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My liver still hurts!!! Nice trip down memoria lane! Orso cheated at NHL 94! I'll take that to my grave so my grave robber will know the truth!

    ReplyDelete