Halloween Horror-a-thon 2013


Ah, wonderful October.  The fall, the overcast, the Halloween, and my beloved Horror flicks.  I have been trying to throw on a horror flick every night before bed to celebrate my favourite time of year.

I started this month long marathon with Halloween 6.  Most people hate this movie, but there are a select few out there like me that absolutely love it.  I first watched this Halloween night in 1995 at a sleepover.  Since then I watch this movie every Devils Night or Halloween night.  It is still on my top 2 Halloween sequels.  Fuck the haters.

Danny in Halloween 6.  The worst actor ever.

I then came across House of 1000 Corpses on Netflix.  Not the greatest movie, but I had fun the first time I watched it, and it is set around Halloween so I threw this one on.  Its a good one.
I forgot how amazing Sid Haig is.
I had a huge crush on Sheri Moon when this first came out back in the Funshawe Cottage days.

Also last night I started Night of the Creeps but ended up going to sleep.

The Horrorthon continues tonight!

You Might Also Like

0 comments