Silent Night, Bastard Night



I have been working on ideas for my next Like A Bastard double feature.  I figure I do a Christmas themed line up which is just around the corner.  This will have the usual trailers, ads, and shorts (all Christmas themed) as well as the two movies Christmas Evil and Silent Night, Deadly Night.  This will be a VHS only kind of thing.  Below is the poster I have been working on.  I plan on printing this out full sized and frame that fucker for our spare room.




UPDATED:  I changed a couple of things around.  While I love the look of Grandpa, I think it looks better with the classic chimney image dead centre of the poster.

Below is the "All Nighter" version.  I plan on making a VHS mix tape of Christmas horror. An all nighter tape to throw on late Christmas Eve.

Final poster art.

Final VHS cover art

An homage the my former place of employment, and greatest video store ever, Steve's TV
Below is the updated, and as of now, final version of the poster.


You Might Also Like

0 comments