Pearl Jam Pittsburgh Weekend


Another fucking legendary trip to Pittsburgh.  The most fun I ever have in this life is heading down to the sweet town of Sewickly and hang with everyone.  Laura, Ned and I drove down Thursday after work and had a blast until we left Sunday.  We saw the Pearl Jams, and had a Like A Bastard Halloween themed Drive-In.  These are the best times.


My favourite patio

My favourite beer

Johnny [sic] pumpkin beer!


Pre Pearl Jam Party

This guy Luigi scored a couple of goals, or something like that.

DEATH!


Nose bleeds.


Sicilian Burger.  Pizza toppings on an angus burger.  'Merica

Original Primanti Bros.

Laura and I brought back some pumpkins from the market. 

Gary went above and beyond for the movie night.



Putting up the movie screen




Trailers


Eagle haircuts



Trick R' Treat


Feature film: Halloween!

I went inside to pee, and saw this coming through Garys window.  The other side of our movie screen.

Gary decided to make this an all nighter movie marathon.  He and Tripod were the last two standing, going to bed at 9AM after 7 movies.

Whats in the basket?

Knowing I had to drive, I went to bed around 4 when Zombi was just starting.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Photo 2: It's not a patio, it's a porch.
    There ain't gonna be any middle anymore!

    ReplyDelete