Silver Ferox Design


I have been looking through the blog of Silver Ferox Design, and I really love a lot of their work.  They have amazing font and layout design skills that I am really influenced by when I make my shitty little posters.  I have always loved the look of old movie posters where its basically a grainy still from the film, laid out with great looking type.  These people really have it figured out.

Check out there blog HERE.

Here is a sample of some of their work.







One of my favourite fonts.  I have not been able to find it anywhere, which was a problem when I was making my Hills Have Eyes video for One Way Static.  I am still on the look out!  Hit me up if you have it!




It was interesting coming across this one on their blog because I actually worked on two of the trailers that will be included in this film!












You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey Johny, as soon as I saw your Death Waltz videos I could see you were coming from a place I could really relate to. I'm a solo artist too and I'm glad to see you picked out my New York Ripper poster as it's a personal favourite (although I'm still trying to figure out how to improve it somehow). All the best, dude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for the kind words. I love that layout of your poster, and some killer font choices. Killer stuff.

      Delete