True Detective


True Detective - The best show I have seen in years.  I started watching this show when it first aired, but by the second episode it was clear that you have to pay full attention to every minute of this show.  I was too busy playing around on my dumb iPad at the time, so I decided I would wait until all 8 episodes have aired, and then I will marathon it one weekend.  That weekend just happened.  This is easily one of the greatest shows I have ever seen, and by watching all 8 hours within one day made if feel like the best movie I have seen in years.  This show feels like you are watching Scully and Mulder on the hunt for Buffalo Bill in the town of Twin Peaks.  Get on it if you have not seen it, and believe the hype.  Unbelievable.

This final shot of episode 3 sealed the deal.  I was so hooked by this point.  Terrifying.

Also, because I am obsessed with motion graphics and credit sequences, it must be said that True Detective has one of the best opening sequences in recent time.  Check it out below, and click the link HERE to read all about it at the amazing ART OF THE TITLE website.


HBO's True Detective - Main Title Sequence from Patrick Clair on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments