1994 Weekend Marathon



Tony, Eddie and I got into a conversation about what our favourite year for tunes was.  I have always personally loved 1994 as some of my favourite albums and bands were putting out releases around that time.  It helped that I was 12 years old, and everything I heard was blowing my mind at the time.  Some of the classic albums that were put out that year came from bands like Nirvana, Pavement, Guided By Voices, Sebadoh, The Jesus Lizard, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Silver Jews, Nine Inch Nails, Beck, Beastie Boys, Change of Heart, Sonic Youth, Dinosaur Jr., Folk Implosion, Hole, Green Day, Killjoys, Oasis, Offspring, Thrush Hermit, Weezer, Ween, Veruca Salt, etc.

Tony came up with the idea of listening to nothing but albums and songs from 1994 all weekend, and I am game.  I woke up and threw on Crooked Rain, because I cannot think of a better song to open up a marathon of music from 1994 than with Silence Kit.


I made a pile of tunes that will be spinning at the Serpentine Pad all weekend.







Cranking 1994 in the Hybrid too!




Nine Inch Nails: Burn (1994) from Nine Inch Nails on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments