31 Days of Halloween - Nightmare on Elm St. Part 2 - Freddy's Revenge


Halloween month is here, and as such I try to do a horror film a night.  Realistic? no, but I will try.  Last night I started with this classic Freddy film, A Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2.  Probably the most ridiculous of them all, with its bad 80s cloths and its hilarious gay undertones.  I also believe that the only time Freddy has actually scared me was in this movie, during the pool party scene where he is looking through the fire.  So creepy.


If I had to pick which Elm St is my favourite, I think it would have to be this one.  Totally fun.
 Killer way to start this wonderful month.


Below is the most terrifying scene in the film.  Watch through your fingers.



Hesher has been enjoying this marathon as well.  Cute little fucker.


You Might Also Like

0 comments