Random Pics Vol 2

Just some more random goodness found on my BlackBerry.

Dawn of the Dead shirt bought at the actual mall where Dawn of the Dead was filmed. Fkya!

THIS SONG DOES NOT ROCK. Name the song.
Probably top 5 Queen tunes....had to booze with it.

New vinyl frames. Guided by Voices' Mag Earwhig!, Kittens' Bazooka and the Hustler, and Tricky Woo's Sometimes I Cry

With a tag line like that how can this movie not rule?

Neds Christmas present. My fave GBV/Pollard related album cover.

Set up a little work station here to work on Eddie Orsos new music video.

Michelle made this as her Pavement fund. Saving up cash for the 4 New York City Pavement shows this September. I think its the fuckin coolest looking bottle I ever did see. She thinks her drawing it shit...I thought it was a sticker sent with the new vinyl. So awesome.

You Might Also Like

0 comments