Encore's New Digs


Big day today.  My favourite store has moved into its new location and I will be swinging by during my lunch hour to check it out.  I am pretty excited as it seems bigger which should make finding stuff easier.  It is bittersweet though as their Queen St. store played a HUGE role in my growing up.  I went there just about every other day during high school and I spent the majority of my money there.  This was also the store where I found Pavement's Brighten the Corners in the free bin back in '97 which pretty much changed my life forever.  I am going to miss that place a lot, but this new store seems pretty awesome.  Mostly because there is a parking lot, which if you ever been downtown K-Town is a big fucking deal.

UPDATE:  I decided not to pop in today as I should probably wait for tomorrow's payday.


You Might Also Like

0 comments