The Vault's New Location


This past weekend I broke my self imposed jihad on spending money on films.  I have not been to The Vault since before Christmas, so I was excited to check out the new location.  There is a lot more room and way more treats down there now.  The owner dude is even working on a screening room where they will rent out the theatre for birthday parties or bar-mitzvahs.   I found a couple of gems, including the Nightmare IV video board game add on which I have been looking for for several years.  I paid only three bucks for that prize!  What a place.





Some of the best stuff is rental only.

The concession stand is in the works.  Arcade games will be brought in as well.
The screen is not up yet, but the threatre is in the works.  Also note the coffin to the left of this photo.  I guess this place used to be a morgue way back in the day.  Spooky.





The 4 flicks I walked home with.

Here are some pics taken from The Vaults Facebook page.










You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Its one of my favourite stores. I try not to go too often cuz I will spend way too much on tapes there.

      Delete