BBQ

July Long Weekend


Friday Night - We took it rather easy as Lauren came from North Bay, and we had to make the drive to Michigan the next morning.  We hung out in our backyard, cooked some chicken kabobs on our fire pit thanks to a couple of our neighbours maple logs, and we ended up watching Lost Boys outside.











Saturday Night - Laura and I went to Michigan to visit Lauras Mom.  It was a short visit but a really fun one. We went to some early Independence Day party that night, and ended up having a bunch of beerce on a pontoon boat in the middle of a lake watching fireworks and listening to some good tunes (Skid Row) and some not so good tunes (Godsmack).  I don't have many pictures from this day, but I do have one of this gun rack that was in our room.  I was truly in America.




Monday Night - We decided to cook up some ribs and shits and have some people over.  Jeremy, Laura, Bones, Tara, Jim, Jess and I have some beerce and tunes and a bunch of food.  We capped it off with a backyard screening of the Canadian classic Strange Brew!







This is the last image I took of these, as they didnt last long enough once they were done to take a photo.

I caught Laura singing Transport is Arranged.  It was a Pavement kind of patio last night.



Thrashin' trailer
"This movie is in 3B.  3 beers and it looks pretty good, eh"


You Might Also Like

1 comments