Axl

Axl needs a Thrush Hermit ticket.


Axl wants tickets for tonight's Thrush Hermit show....here is the email transcript.




AXL: Sup boys,

Does anyone have an extra ticket for tonight's show? I imagine yinz are all going right?
Let AX know.


JABLES: whatever happened to schemes? "Axl doest pay for tickets" he would say.


NED: axl will be on the sneak. woa bad pun!


JOHNY: think he knows what it means? Axl if you get me drunk enough to pass out you in theory can have my ticket.


TONY:Of course he don't know what it means, the inside joke is all about Axl.


JABLES: (Oh Axl!) What to do?


NED: he came and he went . . ..


TONY: No ticket tonight is a claim to lame.


JABLES: Axl just try to go! They might snubb ya the lees but who cares.


TONY: I'm sorry if Lee's has no more room.


JABLES: AXL!!! I got someone who has tickets!! call em!!! 902-5396!!


AXL: (nothing)


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Apparently Axl doesn't know who Thrush Hermit is.
    Who knew Joel had a life before Joel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel had a lot of life before 3...or should I have said "be-bore"?

    ReplyDelete